Be smart and get WiSE this June
Leisure industry leaders WiSE-Ramtech and Prestige Homeseeker Park & Leisure Homes are hosting special one-day event on 18th June at the Prestige showground in Rushden, Northamptonshire. Open to business owners across the leisure industry, this fantastic event will showcase opportunities to increase the revenue, efficiency and accuracy in your business using a range of revolutionary solutions.
Featuring industry experts, live demonstrations, networking and informative talks focused on enhancing and growing your business as well as future-proofing it, this is a must for all entrepreneurial leisure business owners.
There will be five hands-on workshops on the day focused on:
- Risk - Paying too much for insurance? Reduce your risk as well as your premiums with equipment failure alerts, flood alerts, fire alerts, security alerts and electric overload alerts.
- Emergency – Exposed in a medical or lone worker emergency? Raise instant awareness to the whole team with GPS location, know a First Aider is attending in a timely manner.
- Automation – Fed up of meter readings? Automate your utility readings from meter through to invoice generation, improve cash flow, reduce overhead, eliminate complaints. Should you be billing water too?
- Capture – How productive are your staff and contractors? Instant information to help manage arrival days, reduce cleaning costs, track maintenance visits, track security patrols and 3rd party contractor management. Access historical data to improve efficiency.
- Transform – Want to raise your tariffs? Transform your accommodation to attract more customers at higher tariffs
Fred Warner, Ramtech Electronics said: “At Ramtech we’ve been working closely with businesses in the leisure industry for thirty years. We know how hard our customers work to make their businesses successful and we wanted to create a practical event to showcase the best industry practice as well as introduce our new innovative solutions that can boost profits, reduce costs and improve customer experience.”
Silvano Geranio Prestige Homeseeker Park & Leisure Homes “As the UK's leading manufacturer in residential park homes and holiday lodges, we know the positive impact that new technology is having to make our homes smarter and more intuitive to customer’s needs. This event is a great opportunity to bring like-minded people together to share knowledge and support the growth of the industry through technological solutions.”
To attend the event, contact Charne Lo Giudice at Ramtech Electronics on email@example.com / +447944 747827 by 31st May 2019.