Covid-19 Update: We are still here for you
Updated 4th November 2020
In light of the government announcement of a national lockdown commencing on Thursday 5th November 2020, Ramtech would like to reassure our customers that we are still open for business as usual and we are committed to continuing to serve you during this challenging period.
We are actively monitoring the many ongoing developments and are taking steps to help prevent the Coronavirus from impacting our customers, employees, and suppliers. While circumstances continue to evolve, we are following all recommended procedures from the Government and Public Health England to ensure our premises remain safe, operational and ready to serve all our customers as required.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
The five steps to safer working together:
• We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
• We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
• We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or work from home
• We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
• Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
While the global situation remains fluid, we remain agile and steadfast in supporting our customers. Our team continues to implement continuity plans to minimise disruptions and ensure to the best of our ability, the continued delivery of our products and solutions.
If you are a customer and have any questions about our contingency plans or ability to supply products please contact your account or local area manager who would be more than happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have. You can also contact the Ramtech team on +44(0)115 957 8282.